Talent Management is the process that every organization, however big or small, must deal with when striving to grow.
The process enables organizations to implement their strategy by identifying, developing and recruiting the right people to the right positions.
No other investment can produce better ROI.
Emda first introduced Talent Management to the Israeli market 10 years ago. Today, with our team and the support of Korn/Ferry best in Class tools, we can provide these advanced processes:
- Understanding the organization's business strategy
- Identifying key gaps between talent in place and talent in demand
- Designing a plan to close the gaps, integrated with business plans
- Precise hiring and promotion strategy
- Integrating individual and group goals to be incorporated and communicating clear expectations and feedback
- Developing talent to perform in current position and developing readiness for the next level
- Measurement after implementation
Talent Management covers all aspects of an employee's life cycle in the organization, from selection to identification of development paths, talent development, and succession planning.